Jazlyn Denise: The Prayer Playbook
Things that you have been destined for need not happen to you in challenging ways always. Have you known how mysteriously you could be brought to understanding your life's purpose? Listen in to this episode of Redefining Grief as I introduce to you Jazlyn Denise, a professional prayer coach, real estate expert, fundraising professional, author, and public speaker.
Jazlyn truly believes in living out her life's purpose and has chosen to do so in all areas of her life. She was born and raised in the church and has hence, over the years, seen people's lives transform through the Word of God. There has never been a time in her life where she didn't know who God was- he's always been a constant source of power and wisdom.
Her journey as an adolescent mother has the power to revolutionize society's norms of motherhood and a promising career. Jazlyn had her son when only 19. She did that because life left her with no choice other than to have the baby. But her responsibilities as a mother did not stop her from pursuing her dream career. She graduated as a single mother and did so, along with students who couldn't achieve the feat despite leading an everyday life. She says had it been not for her son, she wouldn't have lived her best life and hustled on her job and responsibilities.
She jokingly says that both herself and her son have had the degrees together because he was on her hip all the time she attended them. This had helped him value education. He knows there are no shortcuts to success and cannot make any excuses for not doing his part well.
Jazlyn shares how she found out she was destined to be a prayer coach. Helping others with the power of prayers has been something she did for the longest time. It ultimately found her life's calling. She wanted that to be in alignment with the Word of God. If your purpose is grounded in love and authority, anything else is not his voice.
Do you find yourselves wrestling in your faith? The faith anchor allows us to examine those feelings and move forward towards healing. Jazlyn Denise's principles of faith, love, inspiration, integrity, and gratitude are all that enriches the very soul of our existence. I am absolutely thrilled to share with you this episode. Join in and make the best out of these few minutes of your life!
About Our Guest
Jazlyn Denise is a professional prayer coach, real estate expert, fundraising professional, author, and public speaker. She truly believes in living out her purpose and has chosen to do so in all areas of her life. Through her personal experiences of adolescent pregnancy and single motherhood, Jazlyn has not only defied stereotypes she has redefined them. Jazlyn holds a BA in Sociology from CSU Dominguez Hills and an Executive MBA from Loyola Marymount University. Her extensive resume includes expertise in the fields of administration, fundraising, education as well as customer service.
● “Life and death are in the power of your tongue.” - Jazlyn [10:38]
● “Because if he can trust me, then some of the weight or some of the lessons that I need to have learned are going to start to manifest.”- Jazlyn [19:27]
● “My community has helped me to really maneuver in this time because I don't, I don't always know.”- Jazlyn [22:41]
● “Once you can identify what his voice sounds like, it becomes so much easier because he says, My sheep know My voice and a stranger they will not follow.” - Jazlyn [26:33]
● “Wherever it is, create that space for God, because one, it makes when I come here, this is what I'm going to do.” - Jazlyn [30:10]
Redefining Grief Pearls of Wisdom, P.O.W., Questions
● What have you learned about yourself since redefining your grief journey? [40:51]
That I have more power through God than I thought I would have
● If today was your last day on earth, and you were granted five words or less? What would it be? [41:52]
I know I did well.
● During your hard times, what's that one song that just gets you through? [42:54]
For Every Mountain by The Kurt Carr and The Kurt Carr singers; Angel by Anita Baker
● [09:02] - Jazlyn shares her journey with us
● [14:57] - Jazlyn talks about the hardest thing she had to write about
● [17:15] - Jazelyn shares how she connects with her Father at all times
● [29:39] - When and where do you pray?
● [40:51] - Jazlyn answers the POW questions by Herdyne
● YouTube link to Jazlyn’s favorite song:
The Kurt Carr and The Kurt Carr singers’ For Every Mountain
Anita Baker’s Angel
Connect with Jazlyn
● Website: https://www.jazlyndenise.com/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jazlyn_denise_/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jazlyn.denise.1
This episode is brought to you by our supportive, informative, and complimentary Grief Crusader Community. Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GriefCrusader
● To learn more about Redefining Grief: http://herdynemercier.com
● To advertise on the podcast: email@example.com
● For questions about booking or sponsoring the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
● To schedule a consultation: https://calendly.com/mercier-wellness/consultation or
● To check out all our past episodes: http://herdynemercier.com/#podcast
Podcast Hashtag: #RedefiningGrief #TheChiefGriefCrusader #HerdyneMercier #MercierWellness #Grief